These juicy translucent Cherry Blossom Agate nuggets are full of character! You can wear this gorgeous bracelet many ways, depending on your mood or your outfit. Swipe to the as worn photos to see. One piece only, due to the unique patterns of the Sakura Agate beads.
1. The bracelet is made to fit most ladies with wrist circumferences between 14-16cm. For a better fit, please leave a note at check out on your wrist circumference and we'll make it to your exact size. Refer to the last photo on how to measure your wrist circumference.
2. The photos are for illustrating the design. The actual number of beads used may vary.
3. The "as worn" photos are to give you an idea of the proportion of the beads and is not the actual bracelet sold here.
Gemstone: Sakura Agate
Sakura Agate Length: Approx 11-13mm
Metal: 14K Rose Gold Filled
Bracelet Length: The bracelet is made to fit most ladies with wrist circumferences between 14-16cm. This takes the guesswork out of the measurement for you, especially if you're buying this as a gift.
About Sakura Agate (also known as Cherry Blossom Agate)
Semi-translucent pink or peach colours with inclusions that resemble flower bursts, Sakura Agate inspires feelings of calm, creativity and joy. It is said to be a stone that boosts your self esteem and confidence.
- What materials are the bracelets made of?
Please refer to the materials used in the description above.
- What length are these bracelets?
The bracelet is made to fit most ladies with wrist circumferences between 14-16cm.
- What if the bracelet is still too tight/loose?
Simply send us an email and we will do the necessary adjustment for you. Additional charges may apply if you wish to elongate the bracelet.
- Do you provide restringing services?
We provide free one-time restringing service within 6 months of purchase. Please note that you will need to mail or courier the bracelet back to us. Thereafter, restringing costs $18.
- Can you replace beads if I lose them or metal elements if they’re tarnished?
Yes, these are at an additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Care for your Bracelet
Roll the bracelet over your hand to wear or remove. Do not pull or stretch the bracelet unnecessarily.
As much as we’d like to wear our bracelets all day every day, please don’t wear them to shower, sleep or exercise. This will weaken your bracelet and cause it to break more easily.
All jewellery is carefully wrapped in our signature JL Heart jewellery gift box with a polishing cloth and pouch. If an item is meant as a gift, let us know in a note at Checkout so that we can include a blank gift card for you.
- Keep them dry. Avoid getting any hairspray, perfume or lotion on them.
- Keep them separate. Store fine jewellery separately in individual bags. Ziploc bags may not be the most glamourous but they do keep jewellery from reacting with the air and turning blackish. I personally put all my jewellery in individual Ziploc bags.
- Keep them clean. Wipe with jewellery polishing cloth to remove skin oils and makeup.
- Remember that with jewellery, they should always be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off.
About the Metal
14K or 18K Gold
The “K’’ stands for the karatage of the gold. 24k gold is 100% gold. By itself, gold is too soft to fashion into jewellery. That’s why we alloy the gold with some other metal to make it strong enough for everyday wear. 18k gold is made up of 75% gold whereas 14k gold is made up of 58.3% gold and 41.7% of other metals.
By alloying it with certain metals, we achieve the look of white gold and rose gold. The higher the karatage of gold, the lower the likelihood of any skin reaction with the metal.
14K Gold Fill & 14K Rose Gold Fill
Gold Fill jewellery is the best quality alternative to solid gold. An actual layer of gold is pressure-bonded to the base metal to ensure that it endures over time and does not tarnish or oxidize to become another colour. To top it all off, it is very safe for sensitive skin.
Silver is considered a precious metal but is too soft to fashion into jewellery. To give it more strength, we often mix another metal (usually copper) with silver. Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of this other metal that adds strength, while still preserving the ductility and beautiful shine of silver.
Sterling Silver tends to become blackish upon contact with sulphur in the air or water. This can be easily cleaned off with a jewellery polishing cloth.
Vermeil (pronounced ver-May) is sterling silver that has been coated with gold of at least 10K. Vermeil has intrinsic value as it is made up of precious metals. It is also safe for sensitive skin due to its precious metal components. Vermeil jewellery is more expensive than gold plated jewellery due to Sterling Silver being the base metal that is coated over.
In the event that you receive a damaged item, we will provide a one-to-one replacement unless it is a one-of-a-kind product in which case we will provide a full refund or store credit. Please notify us within 14 days for such cases.
For jewellery that have tarnished over time, simply polish it with the polish cloth provided with every purchase. Please contact us if you would like to replace any parts. We will let you know if that’s possible and the costs involved.
We will gladly replace any jewellery that are damaged due to any workmanship defect for up to six months.
I ship all items using Registered Mail by Singapore Post. They are reliable and our items usually reach Singapore within 2 working days; other places in Asia within 5-8 working days, and in USA and Europe within 11-18 working days. However, if you place is further from main cities, please allow more time for the items to reach you.
If you need your items sooner, please select expedited shipping using our Fedex account which offers very reasonable rates.